Held Hey Tex-Wash Detergent
The Held Tex detergent you can extend the life of your functional clothing. Detergent for all technical fabrics and TEX materials.
- Detergent for all functional fabrics and textile materials
- Cleans all breathable membrane textiles
- Size: 250ml
- P102 - Keep out of the reach of children.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Alcohols, C13-15-branched and linear, ethoxylated ; EC No. : 500-337-8; CAS No. : 157627-86-6; Weight fraction : ≥ 5 - < 10; Classification 1272/2008 [CLP] : Eye Dam. 1 ; H318 Acute Tox. 4 ; H302 Aquatic Chronic 3 ; H412
- Benzenesulfonic acid, 4-C10-13-sec-alkyl derivs. ; REACH registration No. : 01-2119490234-40-XXXX ; EC No. : 287-494-3; CAS No. : 85536-14-7; Weight fraction : ≥ 5 - < 10 %; Classification 1272/2008 [CLP] : Skin Corr. 1B ; H314 Acute Tox. 4 ; H302 Aquatic Chronic 3 ; H412
- ETHANOL ; REACH registration No. : 01-2119457610-43 ; EC No. : 200-578-6; CAS No. : 64-17-5; Weight fraction : ≥ 5 - < 10 %; Classification 1272/2008 [CLP] : Flam. Liq. 2 ; H225 Eye Irrit. 2 ; H319
- POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE ; EC No. : 215-181-3; CAS No. : 1310-58-3; Weight fraction : ≥ 1 - < 2 %; Classification 1272/2008 [CLP] : Met. Corr. 1 ; H290 Skin Corr. 1A ; H314 Eye Dam. 1 ; H318 Acute Tox. 4 ; H302
- Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated ( > 2-5 EO) ; EC No. : 931-014-3; CAS No. : 68439-50-9; Weight fraction : ≥ 0,25 - < 0,5 %; Classification 1272/2008 [CLP] : Eye Irrit. 2 ; H319 Aquatic Acute 1 ; H400 Aquatic Chronic 3 ; H412
- 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate ; REACH registration No. : 01-2119976286-24-XXXX ; EC No. : 250-954-9; CAS No. : 32210-23-4; Weight fraction: < 0,5 %; Classification 1272/2008 [CLP] : Skin Sens. 1B ; H317
All MIG products come with a defects warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when your parts and accessories are used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications. Please note: this policy excludes free accessories and accessories/spare parts which may have been sold separately.
MIG Parts & Accessories: Two-year warranty.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your item/s are dispat... Read more
Thank you for shopping at Made In Germany Online. We hope you are happy with your purchase, however, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange only. Please see below for more information on our returns policy ('Returns Policy').
In this Returns Policy references to ‘MIG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Made In Germany Pty Limited. This Returns Policy applies to ... Read more