Warranty Information and Claims
All MIG products come with a defects warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when your parts and accessories are used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications. Please note: this policy excludes free accessories and accessories/spare parts which may have been sold separately.
MIG Parts & Accessories: Two-year warranty.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your item/s are dispatched from our store and are only valid in Australia.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects or faults resulting from improper assembly, care or use, as outlined in our user manual.
- Defects or faults resulting from an accident, airline, or transport damage.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches or colour fading.
- Minor cosmetic scratches or blemishes resulting from shipping.
- Damage to parts or fabrics (ie. scuffs or tears) as a result of normal handling and daily use.
- Corrosion, mould, or rust, due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, snow, or due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not purchased from MIG.
- If you or a third party has attempted to modify or repair the items without having received written permission from MIG.
- Claims from anyone other than the original purchaser (ie. no longer valid if you give it you your sibling or friend)..
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e. leaving in a car on hot days).
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
Need to make a claim?
Fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com
Include your order number, a detailed description and photo or video of the defect or problem.
Our warranty team will then determine the best way to resolve any defects or faults. MIG reserves the right to repair, exchange or replace the damaged item with a replacement part.
Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the products are improved over time.
Made In Germany Pty Limited
PO Box 888
Drummoyne, NSW 1470
Monday -Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
P: 1300 916 916