Schuberth Nuviz Head Display
NUVIZ has developed the world’s first multimedia Head-Up Display for motorcycle riders. In collaboration with NUVIZ, the German helmet manufacturer SCHUBERTH will be offering the NUVIZ Head-Up Display (HUD) as of spring 2018 with a specially designed SCHUBERTH helmet mount. As a result, the HUD needs no cables and is easy to use with the SCHUBERTH C4 and R2 helmets.
- Integrated satnav with map updates for life (wireless broadband connection required)
- 8 megapixel action camera, 1080p video fully compatible with SCHUBERTH SC1 and SC10U
- Wireless: GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- 3250mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 8h battery run time weighs just 240g
- 16 GB internal storage, up to 128 GB with optional MicroSD card
- Controlled via a NUVIZ remote control (included in the package)
- Active Matrix LCOS display with 800×480p and 16 million colours
- Brightness sensor, gyroscope, acceleration sensor, magnetometer compatible with C4, R2 & R2 CARBON (as well as C3 PRO & C3)
- Smartphone app (iOS, Android)
All MIG products come with a defects warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when your parts and accessories are used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications. Please note: this policy excludes free accessories and accessories/spare parts which may have been sold separately.
MIG Parts & Accessories: Two-year warranty.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your item/s are dispat... Read more
In this Returns Policy references to ‘MIG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Made In Germany Pty Limited. This Returns Policy applies to all purchases made online through Made In Germany.
This Returns ... Read more